we can supply various grades of steel pipes, pertaining to instance A106A, A106B and A106C.
- Description: ASTM A106/ASME SA106 seamless carbon steel pipe is some sort of hollow section steel material with no seam throughout. It can be in round, square or rectangular shape. With hollow section, this seamless steel tube can be utilized for a pipe to deliver fluid. In comparison to round steel or other solid steel materials, steel pipes has lighter weight when have got the same bending and twisting fitness. This seamless carbon steel pipe is a kind of economic cross-section steel substances. This seamless steel tube is created by steel ingot or solid pipe billet punching holes, hot rolling and cold rolling or cold design.
- Applications The seamless carbon steel pipe belongs for you to some kind of carbon steel and a commonly used material. Every person widely applied in petroleum, chemical engineering, boiler, power station, ship, machinery manufacturing, automobile, aviation, aerospace, energy, geology, architecture, military industry different industries. This seamless steel tube could also be used for manufacturing structural parts and mechanical parts, with regard to petroleum drill pipe, auto transmission shaft, bicycle frame and steel scaffolding in construction.
- Under the control of advanced rolling technology, JST seamless carbon steel pipes are of top quality.
- JST possesses its own steel mill that provides pure pipe billets or tube blanks for seamless steel tube processing factories.
- Micro oxidization or non-oxidation thermal treatment furnace can keep the temperature difference below 5℃ inside the furnace. After heat treatment, there just isn’t any oxide layer formed at first glance of seamless carbon steel pipes, can make the steel pipe have high quality and smooth surface, and further improves utilization of life of steel tubes.
- JST can realize performance control through controlling rolling and cooling. We control the initial rolling temperature, final rolling temperature and coiling temperature to control the microstructure and mechanical properties of seamless carbon steel pipes or seamless steel pontoons.
1. Chemical Composition
|Standard||ASTM A106, ASME SA106|
|Chemical Composition (%)||C||≤ 0.25||≤ 0.30||≤ 0.35|
|Si||≥ 0.10||≥ 0.10||≥ 0.10|
|P||≤ 0.035||≤ 0.035||≤ 0.035|
|S||≤ 0.035||≤ 0.035||≤ 0.035|
|Cr||≤ 0.40||≤ 0.40||≤ 0.40|
|Mo||≤ 0.15||≤ 0.15||≤ 0.15|
|Cu||≤ 0.40||≤ 0.40||≤ 0.40|
|Ni||≤ 0.40||≤ 0.40||≤ 0.40|
|V||≤ 0.08||≤ 0.08||≤ 0.08|
2. Mechanical Properties of ASTM A106/ASME SA106 Seamless Carbon Steel Pipe
|Standard||Grade||Tensile Strength (MPa)||Yield Strength (MPa)|
|ASTM A106 ASME SA106||A||≥ 330||≥ 205|
|B||≥ 415||≥ 240|
|C||≥ 485||≥ 275|
Delivery Hot rolled seamless steel tubes are delivered in hot-rolled state or heat treatment state, while cold rolled pipes are delivered in heat treatment state.
Packaging and Transportation
- We use ten high-intensity packing belts to package our seamless carbon steel pipes and four iron wires to strengthen them. Pipe caps are used to protect the pipe ends.
- JST seamless steel tubes are transported in bulk or in containers.