DIN 1629: Seamless Circular Unalloyed Steel Tubes Subject to Special Requirements
Standard: DIN 1629EOI can provide different grades of structural steel pipes, such as St37.0, St44.0, St52.0, and the like.
Parameters of DIN 1629 Structural Steel Tube
1. Chemical Composition of DIN 1629 Structural Steel Pipe
2. Mechanical Properties of DIN 1629 Structural Steel Tube
1. Max. Working Pressure and Temperature of St37.0, St44.0 and St52.0
Note: a. 1bar=0.1MPa
b. DIN50049 is Germany metal product inspection file type standard.
2. Outer Diameter Deviation of Structural Steel Pipe
Note: a. Pipe end refers to the place within 100 mm to the pipe port.
b. The allowable deviation may involve the inside diameter and cause the allowable deviation of wall thickness. Thus we should take the inside diameter into consideration when formulating the agreement content.
3. DIN1629 Wall Thickness Allowable Deviation
Note: Sn is the length deviation of DIN1629 with standard thickness regulated in DIN2448.
4. Inspection Item of Structural Steel Tube
5. Allowable Shape Deviation of Structural Steel Pipe
6. Tube End Polishing
7. Allowable Weight Deviation of Structural Steel Tube
Note: DIN2448 regulated the weight of steel pipes per unit of length.
AddressNorth Shepherd Dr #100, Houston, TX 77007
North Shepherd Dr #100, Houston, TX 77007
Phone: +1 (281)826-1860
Fax: +1 (832)747-3476